*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, July 09, 2011

another pound bites the dust!

I'm another pound down and I'm so thrilled.  I was really worried I'd be stuck at my plateau forever, gaining a little and fighting to get back down and and never really getting lower.  It's really frustrating and its so hard to ignore the fact that you aren't getting anywhere but you have to keep going on like it doesn't matter.  I don't know if it's the stress of the building or the wedding or whatever but I'm actually not finding it difficult at all to not eat everything in the house.  I also didn't bake any cookies or cakes this week which I'm sure helped with the incidental calories.

I've been working really hard on only eating when I'm hungry but it's definitely easier to cut the calories when there aren't cookies just hanging around.  one here and one there isn't the end of the world, but if its not part of a plan or a genuine desire...I just don't want to keep on eating stuff because it's there and not taking responsibility for that.  I feel really great the way things are going now and I don't want to jeopardize that feeling.

No comments: