*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"technically, Mr. Cynical can't be happy. It's his power and his curse."

My brain is not working.  I swear I haven't had a clear thought in weeks.  My little dog keeps barking at me.  I'm hoping it's a phase we can work through because seriously I can't take anymore cranky.  Circle slash cranky!

Today was a ridiculously boring day, the most boring day ever.  I ran out of internet, that's how boring it was.  I'm not looking forward to two more full days at work, I'm really not.

3 comments:

The Merry said...

Well clearly you haven't been reading my blog, or you wouldn't be so bored... oh wait. I can't comment anonymously, so you'll know how boring my blog is already. Damn.

Well then, how 'bout this link?

Place that state!
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html

Sooze said...

Hah! That is pretty bad when you run out of internet! I used to have a job like that too. ;) Hang in there!

Amy said...

I try not to read cool blogs at work because I'm afraid they'll be banned. I don't go to my blog either, that could make meetings with IT a little awkward.

It's going to be a long winter if things don't get busier, we're not allowed to read and I don't know what I'm going to do!