*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Well, what if the baby killed a man?"

I haven't been blogging.  I try to find the time and seriously I'm no that busy but somehow the interwebs just fall by the wayside.  I've been running a lot lately.  I've had to rebuild some of my running stamina but I was pretty proud of my morning and evening runs.  See that, TWO episodes of running.  Spastic as I know they were, I still feel accomplished.  Every bit of running or walking is not time spent eating cookies so that's positive.

Lately I've been spending most of my time working and the rest of it working on myself.  I have been trying to work on boundaries especially with obligations, especially with matt's family obligations.  I have some issues to work out there and I'm trying to work them out without making things worse but also without spending the rest of my life doing things I don't want to do with people I don't want to be with.  It's kind of hard and there isn't a whole lot of understanding.  And maybe there shouldn't be, maybe it's wrong to distance yourself from situations like that but what we have going on is not working and I'm reaching that point in my life where I don't want to put up with things that don't work for me.  I guess I'm realizing that I don't have to put up with things that don't work for me and that I never did but I was too young or something to know that.

I suppose it's never too late to start living your life for real, instead of just going through the motions.  I know I'm not the only person reaching that point, PQ moving because she wanted to and Rebecca starting an exciting new career and I'm sure many of you are reaching a crossroads too.  Where are we all going, whither are we bound?  Who knows eh, excited to see where the road goes though...

1 comment:

The Merry said...

Non-blogging seems to be doing good things for your weight-loss goals. Maybe I should try it.