*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, May 24, 2010

"God Damn, These electric sex pants!"

It's not so much that I'm disenchanted with blogging in particular I'm just disenchanted with everything...except ice cream. This weekend Matt and I found one thousand military history shows to watch on netflix so we spent the whole weekend captivated by horror and now I feel sad and paranoid about zombie nazis. I don't know, I just watched too much tv and now I need to be alone with britney spears videos or something, maybe her mouseketeers era work. I need a fluffy pink bunny to hold my hand or something because i think i damaged my soul. I'm watching the IT Crowd now while I write some resumes in an effort to erase the damage. I'm afraid we might run out of ice cream before I'm healed. Or I'll have a dairy induced heart attack. I really need to get a job...

No comments: