*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, March 22, 2010

'Everyone is so considerate today. I should've slaughtered people weeks ago.'

I've spent all afternoon writing haikus for Merry and I suggest you do the same because it's hilarious. Today started crappily, I had an interview first thing and every single thing went wrong. I told Rebecca I was cursed and that I should look for voodoo jobs and she said something about seeking professional help like with straight jackets or medication, she's a card. It was a total waste of time, again, but it wasn't all bad news because I set something else up for tomorrow that sounds even better. Funny how fast you can go from bummed to pleasantly optimistic. The haikus definitely helped.

3 comments:

Previously Plump... in progress said...

BAH Ha - I find nothing more amusing then looking back on interviews that I have successfully slaughtered - It always makes me laugh.

Good luck tomorrow :)

The Merry said...

Spring flowers blossom
Job hunts in March suck
Haiku therapy!

Amy said...

thanks for the luck, I just wish I'd skipped that bastard like I wanted to!

comments fill inbox
one is a haiku poem
merry completes me