*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Tomato/potato"



It's our very first potato. Accidentally plucked when Matt did the last hilling. I think it's a good sign that soon we'll be a big fabulous farm and Matt said "at least we got one". One of us knows how to handle our expectations anyway.



And this is what I mean by the chickens now being huge. Remember how they started out? Look, they don't even fit on the camera. Look at those feet! If I had known how horrified I'd be of their feet I would have kept buying eggs in the store forever and ever. The kind that come from plastic containers and not at all real animals with feet the size of Guam. If only I'd known...



In other news, I'll be adding photos to the last few posts. It will come as a surprise to no one when I reveal that I lost my phone between New Hampshire and Maine and just found it again. I really need my own personal assistant.

No comments: