*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"No. I'm a rebel. You're an idiot."

The muscle pain today is confusing because I didn't do any Tracy exercise yesterday. I felt a little painful last night and I wrote it off to a long day and then now, I'm thinking I need to get some serious stretching. You hurt if you do it and if you don't, that's hardly fair. I'm definitely going to do some work today. A lot of her exercises are things you can do while you're just hanging around. it's not in the "strategic muscle exhaustion" routine but I think it'll loosen up my muscles a little. My right shoulder in particular is killing me, which sucks because usually exercise makes it feel better.

I'm going to have to work pilates in to my routine because tracy's arm exercises are really awesome but I can't live with my shoulder acting up. You'd think it's just an arm and why do I need it anyway when I don't have a real job but seriously, arms are important. My boss lost her balance a little yesterday and grabbed my arm for support, which is essentially my job, and I thought it might rip right off. And it's not like you can tell an old lady to let go, you just have to ride it out. Yikes.

No comments: