*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

"and his hair was perfect.."

All of a sudden I have a lot of work to do. One of the people that worked with me quit, which is a relief, and now I have a buffet of hours to work. It's awesome for my savings account but I need to do a lot of planning. I've made rather a lot of commitments based on my previous schedule and now I have to uncommit to almost everything. I've had about 10 hair cut appointments these last few weeks and between my work and the hairdresser being in the hospital, I haven't been able to keep any of them. My hair is a mess.

I still have to do my tracy video today and I'm seriously dreading it. I really, really don't want to. It's the first time I've felt like I really didn't want to do it since I brought it home. I'm at that hard point in the day where you decide whether to take a day off from exercising and then it turns in to two years of sitting on the couch eating frosting. Probably one day of rest won't be the end of all calorie burning but I wonder at my will power. Make sure you all kick my ass if I don't get my tracy on tomorrow, seriously.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the title of your blog, so I signed up to follow you. I've just read through a few and me likey.
Thanks for the chuckles.

Ann Marie said...

You have a gift of humor. I appreciate it! By the way, my husband and I took a weekend off the last weekend in January, because we got our income tax refund in and wanted to "eat like kings". Yeah, I have gained 15 pounds back and still am not back on the wagon! I know whatcha mean! I am a new follower to you!

Amy said...

Wow, thanks ladies. There should be medals for bloggers who make other bloggers feel so good.