*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

"You smooth talking sex maniac"

I didn't make it home for thanksgiving so we're having thanksgiving in miniature by ourselves. Actually we're hiding out from Matt's family and hopefully it doesn't bite us in the ass but at the moment I can't seem to care. There is far too much to get done above and beyond cooking an impromptu tiny ass thanksgiving dinner.

Sadly, I burned the edges of my mini pumpkin pie, bad, bad baker, but I'm hoping to do better with the mini apple. Matt requested a cornish game turkey but this was the closest I could get. I expect he'll have a whole tablespoon of stuffing and gravy but he's far too busy to care. Hopefully Christmas is less trouble.

1 comment:

teresa said...

I hope you have a Thanksgiving as lovely as yourself! Enjoy your time with Matt.

~teresa