*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, November 28, 2008

"windy with a chance of murder"

Tomorrow is the first real test of our crafting skills. It's extremely nerve wracking. Fortunately for my nerves there was a rain storm that melted all the damn snow so I got to have a few runs this weekend. Life is better with running, it just is. Pounding the pavement really clears my brain, I should really look for a treadmill on craigslist. I had to go to walmart this morning which I thought would be awful but actually it was fine and I even got to park up front. There were cashiers standing around begging to ring people out, it was really bizarre. I asked them if the morning was busy and at first she shook her head and then she said that the numbers beat last year by 10 am. So wow for that. Every year "they" say that people are cutting back for christmas and blah blah blah and every year they're wrong because americans don't consider christmas optional. They might starve in January but in December they're buying tickle me elmo. It's truly fascinating.

No comments: