Yesterday I snapped some photos on my way to mail some resumes. This is a blueberry barren in my hood. See that mountain in the background, that would be my yard. I have some more blueberry pictures, the plants turn with the season just like the trees and the fields are all purple and red and crazy beautiful. More pictures to come.
*
56 pounds to go, can't afford Ozempic!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
"Oh you mean people with very high IQs and basic reasoning skills?"
Yesterday I snapped some photos on my way to mail some resumes. This is a blueberry barren in my hood. See that mountain in the background, that would be my yard. I have some more blueberry pictures, the plants turn with the season just like the trees and the fields are all purple and red and crazy beautiful. More pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you could donate it to a local school to be given out as prizes. Or hey, mail it to me in korea, the kids here LOVE american foodstuff.
you could donate it to a local school to be given out as prizes. Or hey, mail it to me in korea, the kids here LOVE american foodstuff.
What? Oh, sorry, I got distracted by the caramel cinnamon roll.
They're really good. I have the cavities to prove it.
Post a Comment