*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

40 HOURS LATER

I put up my Obama sign Friday night and it was just stolen. Who spends their Sunday morning stealing Obama signs? Matt heard the car door open and close and the culprits drive away but didn't see the car. They're probably on their way to a fundamentalist gun rally. AARGH. I'm so mad, I have no words. Matt is seriously pissed too. Even though he's an independent and the Obama sign was on "my" side of the driveway...he's pissed as hell that someone stole from our property. I'd like to think that maybe they really wanted it for their own lawn and couldn't drag their ass to the dem headquarters but that would be optimistic beyond the call.

7 comments:

teresa said...

I was afraid someone would steal my Obama sign too. Sadly, our neighbors just put up a "Palin for VP" sign in their yard, along with their McCain sign. This would be the very first sign they've ever put in their yard for anything since we moved in 10 years ago. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it had something to do with our Obama sign........then again, maybe not. But you never can tell.

Amy said...

I think you're right. I've been meaning to get a sign for ages but I only did it when all the mccain signs popped up. I am propelled by base urges, I admit it.

Keetha said...

Why do people do things like that? Do they honestly think it helps their cause?

Sugarcrook said...

Do things like what? Put political signs in yards for a state that hasn't voted Republican since 1988? Yeah, that's silly. :)

Amy said...

I am often silly, it's a fault.

Rebecca said...

trivial worries...

i fear my european automobile getting egged/scratched/vandalised on a block that is predominately American Auto Workers...

Amy said...

that would be worrisome.