*

56 pounds to go, can't afford Ozempic!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, God

I'm activating the iphone right now. It tingles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you took it out of the box! Tell your "mean, rotten boyfriend," "haha, I have an iPhone." Or better yet, text him.

Athena said...

He's actually sort of thrilled it's made out of titanium, he seems to think I break things. Shocking, I know.

Sugarcrook said...

Wonder where he got that idea?

Your next phone will have to be made out of an airplane black box.

Athena said...

No idea!

He says he'll have to get started on that. Geez.

Sugarcrook said...

In other news, LASIK yesterday. 20/20 today.

Still, I'd almost rather have the iPhone.

Athena said...

everyone is leaving me behind with glasses. How is it?

Sugarcrook said...

Right now it's a lot of drops in the eyes but completely worth it.