*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, February 11, 2008

"She knows her fortune, she's been moanin' about it all day."

One job down, oh, tons and tons to go. Rejection letters stink, even when you didn't want the job that bad to begin with. And then the new bosses bring you candy and you eat a lot of it. Damn. And I was really savouring the burn in my legs today and the exciting 175.6 on the scale. It's a shame that it's really too cold to walk today, I'd really like the exercise and it would help with the guilt of eating all those reese's hearts.

It's going to be a foodie week above and beyond gorging on cheap candy. Tonight is a pizza buffet before a meeting and wednesday and thursday will be all business meals. And also Valentine's day and p.s. those cupcakes are friggin' awesome. The hotel has a gym though and I'm bringing my pilates mat. Anyway, it's going to be a long week.

So I just checked the Reese's bag and what I ate was only 140 calories. Granted it wasn't like I needed the extra calories but it's not so bad. It's not championship end of the world snacking or anything. And all of a sudden I'm in a chatty mood and I can't believe how sore my legs are just from using the balance ball yesterday. It's been a long time since I used it and I guess I shouldn't underestimate it as an exercise tool, damn!

No comments: