*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Is that your name or your profession?"

Hey, you know that job I kept ooohing and aaahing over, I done got it. I really know my way around an intro, I have a talent for subtly...it's my trade mark. I'm very excited. Crazy excited. I'm going over tomorrow night to start getting my bearings. Posting might be a little light but then I might be overflowing with the news and the sharing. I guess we'll see. Thanks for all the happy thoughts, I really think it helped!

7 comments:

Sugarcrook said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Very happy for you.

lovelines said...

Yay! Good job!

MayQueen said...

Congratulations! I should call you soon. Or you should call me. I don't think I have your phone number anymore : )

HappyBlogChick said...

WOoooo HOOoooooo! That's great news! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

You rock!

Amy said...

Thanks guys, I'm so excited and I'm going to be so busy! It's awesome.

belly said...

WOOT WOOOOT!

ain't no partay like an athena partay!!

WOOT WOOOOT!

in the famous words of ms. whitney houston: hell to the yeah.

congratulations. very exciting stuff!