*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

"I feel very temporary about myself"

I decided to paint a door the other night. Tonight I decided to paint the hallway and the bathroom. I finally feel inspired to do things and it's totally and completely because of this opportunity.

That was written, barely even a taste of a post, late last night before my internet connection withered and died. I'm right now selecting a new apple ibook. I love tax deductions and apparently I have to hit 5000 so I'm buying a nice one. Then a new camera and then some jeans because not only can I afford it but all of those things are relevant to my job now. I'm so glad I don't have a wardrobe of work clothes, it would now be defunct. Where was I going with the above, I was going to a place where I'm really happy and nervous and crazy about the new job. We're going steady. I'm totally wearing it's class ring.

No comments: