*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, December 20, 2013

" I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets."

This is one of the skirts I got on sale at the limited, 
I wish it was a little bit shorter but i can always take it up.  I wanted to wear it to work for the christmas party so I chose the black turtle neck sweater and black tights/shoes so it doesn't fight the shiny sequins.

Truly awful fashion photos, i suppose i could at least wash the mirror, but if i wait for things to be perfect nothing would ever get posted...so this picture is new trouser jeans and a pretty blue shirred sweater from the limited.  they got me with their 50% off sale and i ordered a ridiculous ton of stuff.  Unfortunately I love almost all of it.  The vest is required for work but it doesn't bother me too much with this outfit.

Rebecca called this nordic chic!  this is the worst picture of them all but it was a snow day, no time to clean!  A pop of color in my tank top, navy blue sweater, black tweed skirt/ black wool tights and the best sorel boots ever made.  well one of them.

No comments: