The icing is from King Arthur Flour's site. I used just whites because hannaford doesn't sell meringue powder. It was very easy to work with too. The moose I added cocoa to to make them brown made it a little more tricky to work with but only half of them look like they've contracted mange so that's a win in my book. *
56 pounds to go, can't afford Ozempic!
Sunday, December 01, 2013
first try at royal icing...
The icing is from King Arthur Flour's site. I used just whites because hannaford doesn't sell meringue powder. It was very easy to work with too. The moose I added cocoa to to make them brown made it a little more tricky to work with but only half of them look like they've contracted mange so that's a win in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmmm, they look soooo yummy!
Thanks Mary!
Post a Comment