*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, July 26, 2010

"When you think about it, shouldn't you be thanking us for making mistakes?"

So far, the job is exactly like it was before.  I spend the hard hours reminding myself to be a drone.  Drones don't worry about shit, they just feed the queen and then die so that's my goal.  Not to worry about shit.  Also, to drink more water.  I like to keep my goals small.

Anyway, so it's been a while.  There is just not enough time for blogging and nothing to blog about because the new job is just not that exciting.  I did have an interesting day with a young, young co-worker who was shocked that a customer was dressed fashionably, she kept saying "she looked like she was from France" like it was a bad thing.  It is NOT ok to be different, have to keep remembering that.

So, err, weight wise I'm doing really well.  Mostly because I've been sick.  I didn't drink enough water last weekend or any of the other days and I seriously dehydrated myself.  Nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness...the whole deal.  I have four bottles of water packed for today and I'm determined to get my shit together in that area.  Not making myself sick is a priority if nothing else is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"she looked like she was from France"
That was funny.
I'm dying to know what she was wearing.

The Merry said...

What, did she 'french' someone while she was there?

I am impressed with the "9 pounds down" part of your title bar :)