*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, January 04, 2010

"With the exception of dessert, food is food."

For the first day this week I'm not over points before dinner. I guess I should have gone to the market before I started my life altering diet. Anyway, we're chock full of vegetables and appropriate snacks now and Matt took his big box of cookies to work so life is good. I survived the day with my client without her manhandling me into drinking a coke and I have good feelings about the rest of the week. One week at a time, that's as much as I can focus on right now. Especially after the grocery bill I just paid. We genuinely had nothing so I'm trying not to take it personally but I hope every week isn't that bad. Hopefully when I get some meal plans together I won't feel so broke at the grocery store.

I have leftovers for dinner that won't put me over points, I have chili on the stove for Mr. Matt and I'm looking at a very exciting light brownie recipe. I'm going to have to learn to cook light for me and heavy for Matt, or feed him twice as much. I can't focus on making him fat and making me skinny at the same time and right now I'm making myself my priority so probably Matt will fade away into nothing. Poor dear. I bet he'll end up crying in the Mcdonalds drive thru after work everyday, so sad.

No comments: