*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

"no, your fat makes you look fat"

And other lovely things people have said to me this weekend. Actually she was kidding but it still took me off guard. I came here thinking "gee, I don't know if I'm a fitness blogger" and then that was the only panel that spoke to me. Half the people here are schilling for someone elses business and it's really alienating. I'll write more about that from a real computer but from here on out I'm waving the fitness flag.

1 comment:

workout mommy said...

someone really said that to you? That is crazy!

I completely understand what you are saying though about it business this and brand this.


So, we welcome you with open arms to the fitness side. But first, you must work on those bowling skillz! ;)