*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

"And while you're at it don't criticize my methods."



Matt and Puppy say hi from the ampitheater carriage road. It turns out that we had one nice day between all the rain so we hit the park again. It was really beautiful actually and not too many people. Woof made friends with some tiny dogs who stood on their back feet to get better acquainted by licking his face and it was adorable. We walked about six miles which was enough for a saturday afternoon hike and then we undid all the healthy with the biggest small ice creams we've ever had. C'est la vie.

It's beautiful again today and I'm trying to decide what to do. I have an urge to go back to the park, I suppose that's not a bad thing. Walking is good for both of us, it has an uplifting effect on woof's behavior. He's too tired to fight with mrs. bickerson after a few miles of carriage road. My next day off will be spent talking to my dad about buying the new car so maybe I should take the opportunity to relax a little today. It's stresses me out to no end that I can't do it alone, and maybe I could, but I don't have a proper pay stub anymore and god knows that's important to buy huge things in a recession. It'll be nice to have him helping me anyway, father daughter bonding with one thousand papers to sign.

2 comments:

MayQueen said...

Oh my god, puppy is huge!

Amy said...

I know, and he's still teething. My big baby!