*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I'm not disabled and neither are you."

I'm seriously happy with my breasts today. I'm feeling very woman power regarding my chest right now. I should buy new bras all the time, it's great for the morale. New bras and new jeans, selling off all my old stuff...I'm feeling very new and improved lately. I'm trying to improve my house too, I'm thinking about painting more rooms. When we moved in I only painted the one room because I'm lazy. Since we're going to be in the apartment for at least another year I feel like changing it up a little and I have the time, so I'm going to get unlazy on the painting. I started painting the door...uhm...last year and I haven't finished yet so I guess that's where I'll start. If I can't complete that I'd better not start the kitchen or we'll be living in an episode of extreme makeover forever.

What else...dude, I wish there was something going on to write about. Cooking, cleaning, ebaying...god I'm boring. I'm boring myself. I must have done 6 loads of laundry yesterday, that was my big accomplishment...LAUNDRY. Apparently we're dirty. I did all the curtains and sheets and all the towels that were covering puppy chewing hot spots, spring things like that. It sucks having a house, I realize now that I never appreciated my dorm room...so few things to wash...

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

LOL. Laundry! I have a blue-collar husband, and adhd 6 year old boy, and an 8 month old girl. Trust me, 6 loads of laundry is every other day! No wonder my electric bill was $180 last month!

Enjoy your new bras. I think my son just fell out of bed. Gotta go pick him back up... :)