I have to make three more and then my christmas sewing is done. Fortunately the children are progressively smaller and I'm getting faster with each seem so by these calculations I should be done before I start the third pair, it's like flying west. Can you call it a pair when it's only one? Pajamas are confusing.
*
56 pounds to go, can't afford Ozempic!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
"ten wanks beyond fussy!"
I have to make three more and then my christmas sewing is done. Fortunately the children are progressively smaller and I'm getting faster with each seem so by these calculations I should be done before I start the third pair, it's like flying west. Can you call it a pair when it's only one? Pajamas are confusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so adorable! Do you make plus sized jammies? Hahaha!
well, that pattern is for a five year old...I could totally make it bigger with a photocopier!!!
Post a Comment