*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping seizure

This post is in no way about shopping. That was a lie. A falsehood. What is true is that I actually went to check out the gym today. It's the tiniest bit cheaper than the Y and apparently gets fewer exercisers, but it's also really tiny. I don't know how many treadmills I think I need but two seems very few. And it rhymes, yay! But I went and I guess I want credit for going to the gym to check it out even if I didn't actually sweat or anything. I've decided it's time to stop putting things off. I've made my peace with this super crazy job and it's stupid to stop taking care of myself and working toward a goal. This body is forever and the job, well, those change. The ass I'm stuck with so I should probably make it a priority. And the abs. Those too!

2 comments:

HappyBlogChick said...

Two does seem too few, even if it's new. Re: that gym, I say "EW!" It's not the gym for you.

Amy said...

Wow, beyond the call of duty that is!