*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Yay for Friday

I'm so excited it's friday, I scarce have words. I'm having this magic faith in the new beginning thing starting this weekend. I'm so tired of this week and feeling all over the place. Is it the food, the commitments, the wow I hope I have a job next month...I guess there's more on my plate than I thought and I need to pay attention to that. Slow down and be present, if that's not too much of a cliche.

Four days of being a moron and now I feel like I have to re-learn everything. I'm not even frustrated I'm just tired. I think I might be too tired to tackle any of the things that will come this month and lose the 4 pounds that I gained in four days of not even eating that badly at all. I keep thinking "wow, I didn't eat enough to be this fat" but I did, I really did. When you arrange your life to eat few calories and burn many and then you two slices of cake a day for two days, well, then you have a lot of extra calories. Unless you exercise another five hours or something there's just no-where for those calories to go. It's not like I didn't know that, it's just that for two days I didn't care and now I have more work to do than I thought. All of my other transgressions pale by comparison making me think that a little extra cake wouldn't be so bad. A lot of extra cake though, apparently that's a problem. Fox news article in ten, nine...

No comments: