from weightloss blog to brain dump and back I guess...
Oh awesome...right after I took an assessment of how I feel. LOL.
feelings are tricky.
I get the feeling that I'm not going to be able to stop saying "It's my birfday!" tomorrow in that extra special way that we say "It's my birfday!"
you're gonna be old. i can't wait! ps the card is the mail with a ps of it's own. it's a long story, i'll have to catch you on the phone.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh awesome...right after I took an assessment of how I feel. LOL.
feelings are tricky.
I get the feeling that I'm not going to be able to stop saying "It's my birfday!" tomorrow in that extra special way that we say "It's my birfday!"
you're gonna be old. i can't wait! ps the card is the mail with a ps of it's own. it's a long story, i'll have to catch you on the phone.
Post a Comment