*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, March 19, 2007

"Maybe he's a gigolo. Was his shirt all shiny?"

with this morning's weight my bmi is officially in the dead center of overweight. you can tell by how fascinating that tidbit is that absolutely nothing is going on in my life. so instead i'll whine about not having a car right now and how i'm feeling trapped and not quite at home in my new place. and there's nothing i can do about it. i can try not to comfort myself with chocolate, but i can't change the situation. i'm hoping i'll feel better at the weekend, but it seems such a long way away. so many days to get through.

i'm getting a little tired of just getting through. passing time till things get better. i've been spending too many weeks lately just waiting for them to be over. at home, at my old apartment, watching buffy and cooking and using my stepper wasn't such a bad week. boring, but not painful. i suppose the difference is that i chose it rather than being without choices. i'm beginning to worry that i'll never feel at home in the new apartment and i'm running out of false cheery enthusiasm to push through.

the temptation to eat something to make me feel better is almost too much. almost. i really hope tomorrow is better.

No comments: