*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

And yet still

That last post was mostly written yesterday afternoon. I finished it up this morning and I totally lost some of my grump in the process. Yay! I sometimes need to remember that I can't control other people and I can't control what other people think of me and wow it really doesn't matter anyway because except for my inability to lay off the Halloween candy I'm really very happy right now. Long ass sentence. I haven't had any candy at all today and it has nothing to do with the fact that there isn't anything good left. I genuinely don't want it today. Score!

I got some good computer news this morning. Mr. Nick has shared with me that the upgrade to the MacBook has come out so now I really do feel free to click buy on my next jaunt home. I might buy a baby Ipod too while I'm at it. Because I can. I'm going wild and crazy with my dispensable income, off the reservation with a tax free shopping high. I could get a Chihuahua and be Paris Hilton by next tuesday.

3 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

hehe, awesome. I know nothing about Macs but I bet when the new one comes out that the current versions price will drop, so if you can wait a little (I can't remember when/if you said your next jaunt home will be) you'll probably save a little wedge of cash. I like little wedges of cash. They can be turned into pretty things.

Lauren said...

I think that it's awesome that you are out of debt and have lost your weight. I have a shopping and eating problem that I'm currently trying to address myself. I'm currently putting half my money into savings and half into my credit card debt. I think you are inspiring and should do whatever you want with your money, screw everyone else.

Amy said...

The computer is yet another thing to be bought with a discount, but it is going to be beautiful.

Thanks Lauren! So many people have a combination of those problems, it's unbelievably hard. I transferred my mania into budgeting and coupon clipping...not exactly healthy but it's better for my net worth.