*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

"Now might be a good time for something heroic."

all i can think about is popcorn. with real butter. there's never a movie theater in your house when you want one. i guess i'll have to make my own. this random craving has me thinking of what else i want to eat before i go to space (which, incidentally, is my favorite new code word for dieting. when someone asks why i'm not eating carbs i'll say "i'm not dieting, i'm in nasa. it's all very hush hush."). except for the popcorn and the totally unnecessary desire to finish that box of sugar cereal, i'm not feeling any food cravings. maybe i should fetch the thermometer, check for mysterious rashes, that sort of thing.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

ooohhh... i love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is awesome.

I think I'll be "going away on a secret government mission".