*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

"how can they postpone halloween"

Winter has arrived early and often and we are starting to understand how unprepared we are.  I need new boots, a face mask, we both need new socks and probably some shovels.  It's bad news how unprepared we are.  but yay for shopping.  I have some boots coming from zappos.  I really love winter but not when i'm freezing to death.

To prepare for the storm we had to put the grill away and pick the last of the garden, and stack four truckloads of wood.  The stacking was my favorite part and now all of my muscles are broken.  even if sunday wasn't snowed in and powered down we would have been laying around all day anyway, in traction.  it burns almost four hundred calories an hour though so that's a plus.

No comments: