*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, December 09, 2010

"like a fawn in the woods, but tough, like a fawn in the woods with a machine gun."

So, it's been awhile.  Work has been interesting for both of us and my birthday is coming and my mil is weird and I guess I don't really want to talk about any of it, at least not yet.  Matt and I are working on birthday plans but I guess I don't have a clear vision of becoming thirty.  My younger self probably figured I'd be dead by now or something.  No one could ever be as old as thirty.  There is a cute Japanese restaurant in Bangor we haven't tried yet and that might be what we do.  Matt will give me his whole day if I can figure out what I want to do with it.

In exercise news snow shoeing season is here.  We have over a foot of snow and it's kicking my ass, or more accurately my quads.  Our three mile walk is now a one mile walk which takes just as long and hopefully burns as many calories.  It feels like as many calories and my pants are getting bigger.  Which could just mean that my ass is stretching them...but I'm hoping it's a five pound loss.  I would know for sure if I could get to my scale which I can't because I have a hoarders amount of laundry in front of it so I don't have an accurate reading just a feeling...in my pants.

1 comment:

JnfrLynne said...

happy birthday! i always think of you on this day! hope you have a great weekend.