*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"How many times have I told you not to hit people in the face"

I wasn't supposed to have a long weekend but it turns out I did. Work has been really erratic lately and it's kind of messing up my schedule. You'd think endless time off would be a good thing but it turns out there's a lot of wheel spinning. Except for yesterday which I spent sledding and it ROCKED. I must have climbed the hill a hundred times which I'm totally counting for activity points. It was very active actually, all up hill. Like using a stepper except for the racing back down the hill on your rear part. And somehow between yesterday and today I lost a pound and I'm sure it's the all sledding, all the time exercise program I've been on. Who needs cupcakes when you can be a snow speed demon. I decided that winter is awesome for my weightloss, running weather be damned!

No comments: