*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, July 17, 2009

first she gave me xanax then she gave me a discount

I thought that the massive bug zits I mentioned this morning would be the worst part of my day but no, then I went to get my hair done. Now, the purpose of paying for it to be done by someone else was to keep me from making myself look like a moron. The word she used was caramel. The color is more, I don't know...oh my god blonde. On the one hand, the insane nail polish and the giant bite marks might detract from the blonde, or vice versa but either way I'm going to need more xanax. She offered to try and fix it if I simply can't live with it. What do y'all think?

1 comment:

MayQueen said...

I don't know. I the one to the right (your left) looks kinda nice, but to the left (your right) of the part is a bit overly enthusiastic about itself.