*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, April 03, 2009

"Yeah, we came to warn you about the... angry puppy."

It's very seriously raining today and Knox and I have been stuck inside all day. We both need exercise but funny enough Knox doesn't feel like doing that tracy anderson dvd with me. Shocking. It's just too wet outside to walk, falling on your ass in mud is funny the first 5 times and then it starts to get old. It's not so much the falling and the bruising, it's the laundry. I spend all day washing mud off clothes, floors, puppies. Spring is a very dirty season.

The ebay sales are finally coming to an end. I couldn't be more relieved. It's actually very interesting to see what people like. Obviously I liked all the things I'm selling because I chose and bought them but some things have fallen farther out of favor and I'll be so glad when the acid green tommy bag is gone even if it is only sold for $1.04. In the way of things that will eventually go on ebay I just tried on yet more jeans. One pair fits very well and one pair will be totally awesome in about 5 pounds. Famous last words. I'd better keep the receipt!

No comments: