*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, April 06, 2009

"advisably, soberly, and in the fear of god"

That ugly purse has gone up to 15 dollars and I find myself feeling much more positive about all those questions this morning. And also puppy and I went for a long walk/jog and oh my god that tracy anderson! Can I tell you about my ass, is that too personal? because it's burning. Not in an ointment sort of way but in an oh my god those exercises really do work sort of way. She advises you not to do any exercise but hers, because her method is meant to create the tiniest body possible and other exercises "bulk" but I don't really care about that so we went for a jog but if I had realized the pain factor I might have rethought. Also, I think she found a way to work the muscles way below the abs and the jog must have used them too because WHOA, and also DAMN. It feels like my uterus did sit ups which is way more bizarre to experience than it is to read, if that's possible. I'm so glad I have a blog because writing that in a journal just wouldn't be as fulfilling.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

dude your totally making me want to order tracy anderson dvd's....

Amy said...

I sort of like it, you could use me as a guinea pig and wait and see how skinny I am next month. heh.