*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, February 02, 2007

"There are some things I can just smell. It's like a 6th sense." "Well, actually, that would be one of the five."

you know, it strikes me that i deleted that first post because it was boring and then i replaced it with more bore. the only other stuff i did today was file my taxes (the state of maine can bite me and my $5 tax bill) and go to lunch with the boyfriend. we went to subway. we live on the edge.

i forgot to mention before that i've held on to my 172 for three days now. i'm very happy and i'll be even happier if i can report that weight next monday. i have some healthy meals planned for the weekend. i'm also going to try to make baked beans. i'm not sure if that qualifies as healthy cooking but beans are always good for you. so much fiber. so much protein. there's a hell of a lot of sugar though...which is sort of the point with baked beans i suppose.

also in news, darling fluff is joining me on the road to the hellmouth for anyone else who's a buffy fan!

No comments: