*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

186

i know that officially i keep getting fatter, but i'm not upset about it. i have such a crush on my legs, i don't care how much they weigh. muscles are so cool. i'd spend all day groping myself if i wasn't on camera.

so, it seems running is the new black. everyone's doing it. everyone's in love with it. and theoretically it's just as slimming. i have to admit it makes me feel sporty in a way i never thought i would. i have these horrid flashbacks of running the dread mile in highschool. i never believed that i could run the mile, so i put my mind to cheating before we'd even started. i feel really awkward about liking running now. like i'm betraying my teenage self. but, whatever. i have to keep reminding myself that i don't have to compete with people who peeked in high school. not anymore.

No comments: