*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Stay in character, remember your lines, and energy, energy, energy, especially in the musical numbers!"


Somehow in the last year I've decided there's a girly girl inside me.  Girly enough to sign up for Ipsy Glam Bag.  And I love it.  This is actually my first bag after being on the wait list for a month or so.  The wait was actually quite a bit shorter than I thought, adds to the anticipation.


I got an adorable gold bag, in a hilariously pink mailer which I just love!  A red lip crayon which is perhaps my least favorite but maybe I just haven't embraced the RED yet.  I got blue eye shadow which I'm on the fence about but should give a try some time.  Gorgeous Pixi bronzer, gorgeous silver glitter eye liner, nail polish that is so me it's kind of ridiculous and the most perfect nude lipstick from em.  Michelle Phan.  It's smooth as silk, it's a beautiful shade, and it's made in the USA so I don't even feel guilty about possibly buying a ton of it from now until the end of time.  

This is me in wearing the nude lipstick, it looks particularly nude here.  I still love it.  nude with a hint of peach.  it's perfect.

It's a ten dollar investment for the months bag but I definitely feel like I got my money's worth and more.  There were definitely things I loved about birchbox, moisturizer and sunscreen are high on my priority list.  I can't tell from one bag if I'm going to see a lot of those type of things in the glam bag but it is a lot of fun to find out.



No comments: