*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"Friendship. It's the same as stealing."

So many people checked in yesterday, what did you forget it was a holiday?  The one where you're supposed to celebrate a year of industry by eating charred meat and jello salad?  What were all you people doing online?  Don't you care about the jello salad?  Have you no humanity?

I don't know where that came from.  I think it's a sugar rush.  I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast and I think I might be tripping.  How much sugar do you need to eat before it's lsd.  Is there a rule for that, like switching out applesauce for oil in a weight watchers cake recipe?  Unless it's the runner's high from this morning's run.  I wouldn't say it was my longest run ever you know but I hit an endorfin place at a really good point and it was awesome.  And I'm wearing purple leggings to work today so yay for color.  I guess I'm just in a really good mood this morning.  I didn't lose my doggies on our walk and I'm watching a cute french movie on netflix.

Jolie is curled up on two pillows so Knox has to sleep on the floor.  I wonder if she thinks about how many pillows she'd like to sleep on or if it's an accident of pillow location.  Knox used to move pillows around for the best advantage but he doesn't do it lately and I wonder if Jo has become queen of the pillows and is now in charge of all pillow usage.  These are the things I think about.  I like to imagine their dog hierarchy like a married couple, I imagine they argue over the remote and chicken pot pie.  I've got to get out more.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that tries to imagine what my dog's thinking. Bailey, my lab, was outside for a long time this morning (I think longer than she wanted to be) so she can to the office window where I was sitting at the computer and said "get off your ass and let's go for a walk".

carla said...

ohohohohoh
I covet your finding of the endorphin place and am off to TRY and find it myself this morning.

MizFit

Amy said...

I always imagine them saying things like "it's walk time, drop the donut human".

Hope you have a great morning workout! It's raining here which as a gardener I celebrate and as a walker/runner makes me sad.