*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, August 09, 2010

"Diversity--just the thought of it makes these white people smile."

So, New Hampshire was fun and now I am tired.  And the doggies are even tireder.  We went to a flea market where I got no bargains and some horrible old man told me I'm abusing Jolie because she wears a collar and it strains her neck when she's trying to kill a Doberman Pinscher.  Yes.  I'm abusing my dog because she pulls when she's behaving badly.  Uh huh.  Thanks old white man, your opinion like all those of your kind, is IRREFUTABLE.  It was weird.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Good Morning Amy - Bout to go spout my post for the day, but decided to peak behind your curtain first. What kind of dog is Jolie? Sounds like the old dude has collar issues; closeted S&Mer? Hmmm.

Amy said...

good morning early bird!

She's an imaginary rottweiler, in real life she's a sheltie/brittany mix.

he totally wanted to be harnessed, medical breathing apparatus be damned.