*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, July 19, 2010

"X-rays show that when people work together, they're happier and less likely to do something weird."

I have been busy.  Which is novel.  I officially started my job today and it was exactly as anti-climatic as I thought it would be.  I liked my new shirt though.  That was the best part.  My old boss is training me, which is weird.  Not bad, I mean I know her so it's not like trying to meet the expectations of someone new. Anyway, I've been busy and I have nothing new to report really.  I didn't gain any weight on my vacation but I made up for that at my dad's birthday party.  It wasn't so bad really, just a pound.  I never drink as much water as I should at my sister's and it was hot and we were busy.

I'm sure I have more to say but I have a ton of catching up to do at home, you wouldn't believe the dishes.

2 comments:

Geet said...

very nicely written...enjoy..!!

The Merry said...

See, I figure the best approach is to train the dishes to take care of themselves. If you're always cleaning up after them, they'll learn to expect it.