*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"like a god, but it hurts more when he judges us"

It is too hot.  The blueberries are blueing early, the wild raspberries are off the hook and we already have big ass bear tracks on our running path.  And it's too hot.  The dogs are tired all day and so am I.  I have never looked forward to shoveling snow so much.  We get one decent walk/run in the morning and today it was awful.  Humid and hot and waiting for rain storms.  On the upside it's way too hot to eat.

It's been a salad and yet more salad kind of a weekend.  And I made sweet tea, which was a mistake.  It was a tasty, tasty mistake, but now I want to make more.  I suppose if I make not so sweet tea it would be alright.  Almost sweet tea.  Not that sweet at all tea.  Something like that.  Whoops!  I went and made regular sweet tea already.  It's gotta be the heat stroke!

No comments: