*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Did the corporation once touch you in a place that made you uncomfortable?"

Working part time is kicking my ass.  My house is a mess and my blog is sad and lonely.  My dogs are taking it ok only because I am giving them every last minute of my time and lots of treats.  Matt is getting lots of treats too, to keep him so sugar high he doesn't notice that there aren't any more clean glasses...or spoons.  We go through a ridiculous number of spoons, I have no explanation for it.

I'm having a hard time packing the right things for lunch.  Yogurt and granola are awesome and veggies from our garden, but I also keep bits of chocolate in my lunch bag and super pretzels in the freezer.  In my past life I had a very strict routine but the hours are different now and I have to rearrange it.  Today I have margherita pizza I made last night for dinner and apple sauce I found in my cupboard.  It's all about finding stuff in my cupboards lately when I need to do some more planning.  Gotta make some time for grocery shopping.

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Take the time for yourself. If you don't...you won't be worth a darn to anyone else!

Traci said...

I am on the same page. I am trying to declutter my life and hope in turn it will help me get my fat butt out of bed and off the couch..or wherever I plop it and start losing weight! Again! For the millionth time in 40 years. LOL. Keep plugging away! You can do it!