*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, June 07, 2010

"I like the support. My arches happen to be extremely archy."

My babies killed an itty bitty birdie this morning and it's seriously ruining my day. Sad, sad start to a monday. This is one of those weeks where I actually have a thousand things to do and so far that is going badly. I made two dozen cupcakes as a test run for the wedding desserts I'm making and whoops! I forgot the sugar. The most disgusting cupcakes ever on earth, chocolate with no sugar. After the wedding is over I'm going to turn it into chocolate bread pudding and push it off on Matt's family but honestly I'm still haunted by the salted, buttered, cocoa evil that is chocolate cupcakes with no sugar in them. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the baking I have to do after that but hopefully it'll go ok. I definitely won't forget sugar again, I don't know about the flour or whatever but I'll for sure remember the sugar.

No comments: