*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, April 23, 2010

"I'm not saying that we should kill a teacher every day just so I can lose weight"




If Knox could blog he would totally tell you guys that I'm in the well and to send help but probably only because he wants me to stop cleaning. Dooce says it's her mental illness that keeps her floors so clean and to tell you the truth I do feel better when I'm vacuuming. Jolie let me vacuum her feet which really solves the whole dirt to floor problem before it starts. It's going to be a long day for the woofs in my house.

2 comments:

The Merry said...

See, this would be a /perfect/ time for you to come out and visit. My house is looking very sad.
And a road trip might cure Knox's lassitude ;)

Amy said...

this is how those suburban slavery rings start, i know all the signs...