*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"this school is sensitive to wrong touching"

It took me ages to find a title and now I can't remember what I was going to blog about. OH, now I remember. I weighed myself this morning after what I assumed would have been a very bad week indeed and it's less than when I was actually trying. The first time I've gotten lower than my previous weight was completely on my own without torturing myself. It's amazing. I haven't been using weight watchers for AGES and I was going to cancel it after fitbloggin. I still might. I know many many people have done amazing things with the help of weight watchers but I guess it's not me. I tried and sometimes it worked but I think for me so much focus on food drives me a little crazy.

I'm hoping the weather will help us continue with our exciting hiking and exercising plans. I'm having a lot of fun discovering the woods without the snow and so are the dog. Jumping rope is still kicking my ass but I definitely need to get a job soon so I can buy a new sports bra, you really need support when jumping rope. A lot of it.

I don't know how many of you read Mimi Smartypants but she wrote a great post about women's health magazine and feelings about numbers on labels and you should read it if you haven't already.

3 comments:

pinky pinkerson said...

that Mimi Smartypants entry made me laugh, thank you.

and WW helped me lose a ton of weight, at least three times. I also barely ate all those three times, and gained every pound back. Everyone's mileage may vary.

pinky pinkerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I"m glad you liked that post, she never fails to slay me.