*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, March 29, 2010

"'So, are you still "Grrr"?"

This weekend I had to buy some cat food. I am always buying food for dogs and cats and chickens and boyfriends. There is a lot of eating at my house. Anyway, I had to go to the cat food store which is not the same as the dog food store or the chicken food store or the boyfriend food store. Isn't that just the way, I have to go to 1000 different stores every week. The cat food store is particularly treacherous because they have kitties from the humane society there. The kitties are very cute and meowy and they look extra sad in the cages because the store is huge...it just makes them look more sad and lonely. So I was already emotionally blackmailed when I met Ron, a ginger haired blue eyed kitty with soft long fur and the psychic abilities to make everyone want to adopt him. He's named Ron after Ron Weasley because he has red hair/fur. I want him bad even though it would make Matt need medicating and I would adopt him if I had the money.

He's not on the Bangor humane society website anymore so I'm hoping he has a home because I can't stop thinking about him. I really want to get the dogs a kitten so they can learn that not all kitties are mean but the need for homes for older cats is so great, maybe they have some laid back ones that can build a bridge. I really just want to adopt every homeless cat and dog in the whole world because my human guilt level is really high. I'm clearly on my way to being a cat lady.

No comments: