*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

"I'd like to say I haven't run over anyone since."

This morning I got my new glasses and now I can stand to look at the computer long enough to blog. I thought it was just annoying that the dog ate my glasses but it turns out it's also painful. I missed an opportunity to pick up new glasses at the beginning of the week and I've been paying for it because every afternoon my brain falls out of my head. I had no choice but to get them today because we're taking a trip and I can't bear to go on vacation blind. It's nice to see again but it seems I have a ton to do to get ready for this trip. This afternoon I'm packing up everything I own to take the dogs to pennsylvania. Every toy, every bone...it's all coming just in case the doggies look bored. I'm leaving no room for destruction of personal property that isn't my own. With my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

have a great vaca!!