*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"what a good boy!!!"

Matt's mum asked me to help her do a new resume this afternoon since I've written seven billion resumes this year it seemed like a perfect match. I just emailed her the finished products and hopefully it all works out, she's really tired of her job and whoa do I know what that's like. I brought puppy with me so he could visit his grampy, who he loves. The two of them are best friends, the man really lights up when woof is around. Even as I was pulling out of the driveway I could hear him saying what a good dog he is, I think they might get married...such is the love. Hopefully they can all get together this weekend when I am away so Matt doesn't suffer too much being a single parent.

I have a ton of shopping to do and no money since I'm probably buying a car very, very soon. I feel this need to search all the couch cushions for change, take in all my cans and bottles and sell my plasma. I know that I'm not the first adult with adequate jobbage to purchase a car but it's seriously disturbing my zen. SO MUCH MONEY! WHY! Who knew horseless carriages could ever be such a big deal? How much does a horse cost? How many miles per bale do you get with a pony? What about a hybrid? Donkeys are supposed to be very efficient.

Clearly I'm losing my mind. Every thought I have turns to transmissions and color options and oh my god insurance! How much is freaking insurance anyway? I'm pretty sure you don't have to insure a horse, I should really look into building a barn.

No comments: